The global leader in upstream fashion trade shows, Première Vision Paris is launching new initiatives to accompany the changes taking place across the industry.
Digitalization, eco-responsibility, creative innovations, inspirations ... From 19-21 September, the next edition of the show - held exceptionally this fall from Wednesday to Friday - opens new horizons around an extended transversal offer from 2,005 selected companies - a record for the show, which tops 2,000 companies for the first time - and strengthened strategic commitments in terms of the sector's coming challenges.
A September edition dedicated to the autumn winter 2019-20 collections, marked by several developments:
> In terms of the offer:
• A strong development of manufacturing sourcing – The Sourcing Connection, with a Country Focus dedicated to Portuguese knowhow – and in particular leather manufacturing
– with a new specialised Leather Manufacturing area.
• Spotlight on the reciprocal and growing influence of sport and fashion – with a Sport & Tech forum and space, and dedicated conference cycle.
• A special highlight of textile creation and designs - Designs Factory at Première Vision Designs.
> In terms of commitments :
• Supporting eco-responsible fashion with an even richer and updated Smart Square space - Materials, finished products, services, discussions ...
• A spotlight on the creativity of today and tomorrow - 10th anniversary of the PV Awards, Hyères Festival exhibit, TexSelect® competition…
> In terms of experiences :
• Events and happenings - RITMOEMOTIVO, ANYTHING WORKS exhibit, Hair Custom Bar at Première Vision Accessories…
• Conferences - Workshops dedicated to leather working, conferences dedicated to sport and Portuguese manufacturing…
> In terms of digital expansion :
Launch of the Marketplace Première Vision via a physical space, allowing visitors to experiment and test out the platform with the help of a dedicated team.